Aug 6, 2013

LESSology Challenge #28: Creative inspiration of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam

 photo Challenge-28-Open-that-bottle-design-team-projects_zps1ba4b6c4.jpg

Ready to check out how our design team rocked LESSology Challenge #28: Open that bottle! ? Let's see what Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam have concocted for us! *winks*

Kirsty Vittetoe

I must be nocturnal because I love the night more than the day and love the moon more than the sun. Especially PURPLR MOON. So I kind of decided the day when I got this bottle cap, I want ONE on my project.


so you can see, everything else happened after the PURPLE MOON, like the night sky (with gesso, watercolor and mist) and the stars 


and then the little old town


at night, of course


next is to find something so I could hang this by the window


and dream...... under the PURPLE MOON





Yvonne Yam photo Design-team-member-Yvonne.gif


Hello there! It's Yvonne here to share my creative project for this month.


I found this really old tin in my stash and thought it would be cool to give it a little makeover...*winks*


I decided to just decorate the lid....patterned paper and lace..and I embellished my bottle cap with some mica flakes and beads. 


Now I have a charming little vintage tin box. :)


There you have it, 2 different ways to get creative with bottle caps! We would love for you to show us your creative take on LESSology Challenge #28: Open that bottle!


5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Fab use of the bottle caps..loved the purple moon and the chic way of decorating it !

Lizzy Hill said...

These are both sooo cute & brill inspiration...thanks girls:):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wow!!! These are both amazing!! I loveeeeeeee how you used those caps!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your glittered bottle cap Yvonne, such sweet colors, real girly girl thing that I love!

Linda said...

Wat to turn on the bling! Love them!