Jan 9, 2013

LESSology Challenge #21: Creative inspiration of Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni

Photobucket


Valentine's Day is just a few weeks away. Are you all set with your "heart"-filled creations? How about letting design team members Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni inspire you with their projects for LESSology Challenge #21: You are my sweetheart?


Julie Tucker-Wolek


Hi everyone!! Julie with you here today and I wanted to share my HEART creation!
I made a canvas with my OLW for 2013 -- "BE" :)



Be playful
Be love
Be joyful
Be happy
Be me
Be mindful
Be peaceful
Be kind
Be helpful
Be joking
Be me
Be art
Be me
Be heartful 
Be wonderful
Be inspiring
Be good
Be fun
Be witty 
Be real




The heart that I used is a ceramic heart ornament that I found at Target YEARS ago!! :)












 Can't wait to see what you create for this HEART challenge! :)


Photobucket 


Hey its my turn to share 1st project for 2013!!!!
 LESSology Challenge #21 -  You are my sweetheart!!!

I was really out of mojo because I had to pack and leave for my holiday!!!! GGRRR....
Anyhow here is my layout!!! I used glass coasters as my upcycled items!!!

The glass coasters:
Using Echo Park Paper So happy together..



I can't wait to see what everyone creates....
Hope you guys can join us...... :)

Aren't these bright and fun projects? We would love to see your creative inspiration for LESSology Challenge #21: You are my sweetheart.

6 comments:

Pooja said...

Wow ! These are fabulous ! Very different than usual red and pink hearts !

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous projects ladies!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee your project Lynnda!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!

kellystar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kellystar said...

Julie---my OLW is "be" also. Hope 2013 brings all you want it to "be"! You've motivated me to create something with my OLW too---rather you've motivated me to put it on my "want to do" list!

Shahrul Niza said...

Yes! sooo pretty these projects, ladies!!. HUGS.