Sep 5, 2012

LESSology Challenge #18: Creative inspiration of Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni!


Photobucket 

Today we get to see how design team members Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni gift-wrapped their pressies! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Hi everyone! I just love this concept of creating your own wrapping paper!

I started off with a jewelry box I got from one of those jewelry shows and a vintage dress pattern!



And here is what I turned it into :) 





And I made a little card to go inside :)




Can't wait to see what you create!!
Photobucket


Hello everyone… 
How time has flies… especially when you are having way too much fun …eh… 
Don’t you agree?

Okay… in conjunction with LESSology one year anniversary…
Challenge #18 ~ it’s a wrap… [So coincidental eh: wink]

Since I dare say, I’m a hoarder junkie now…
You know… those nice little boxes or nice paper bags, you received instead of throwing them …I kept them for “raining day”…
Ahem… since it’s raining today…  I’ve got to use those eh... {{WINK}}

For 1st gift wrap idea…
I used a paper bag I’ve got when I went shopping @kaisercraft
I like the size and the white-ness…
Perfect to turn it to a nice cutie gift bag…. [Good for kids]

 

And here is my 2nd gift wrap idea…
I’ve got this nice & neat box from a wedding I attended…
Since it’s nice and neat… I don’t need much to beautify it…
I used PP to create that faux ribbon…

 

So now it’s your turn….

I’m so excited… I can’t wait to see what everyone creates….


Ahhhh...fabulous gift-wrapping ideas from our girls eh? Have they inspired you to "gift-wrap" something? We would love to see your entries for LESSology Challenge #18: It's a Wrap! :)

Please leave a little love for our design team! :)

8 comments:

Lynnda said...

Julie you rock!!! I love your gift wrap ideas!!! Totally awesome... hugs..xoxo

Deborah Long said...

Love the repurposed gift bag!

~amy~ said...

Love them ladies:)

sandi said...

Wow! Both of these are simply fabulous! Great wraps ladies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Lynnda ... your gift wrapping skills are AMAZING!!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeee your project!! GORGEOUS!!!

Shahrul Niza said...

Julie, it's a beautiful vintage gift!. Love how you color the edges & the cute flowers!.Lynnda, great work at changing rather sad packages into something so bright & cheerful :)!. I always admire your bold colors.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wowsies! Great projects!

Far North said...

So many fabulous ideas! TFS! Janj