May 9, 2012

LESSology Challenge #14: Creative inspiration of Angi Barrs, Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni


Photobucket

Check out what design team members Angi Barrs, Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni created for LESSology Challenge #14: Birds of a feather.


Angi Barrs

Hi everyone, it's Angi, here sharing my project for our new challenge, Birds of a Feather Flock Together.

I recycled some canvas and made a gift card holder. The outside is decorated with a stamped birdie, patterned paper, a doily, a button, a stick pin, and some Twinery Baker's Twine.

I'll place a gift card and handwritten note on the inside. It's best to hold the inside contents in place with a small wooden clothespin or place it all into an envelope. It's super quick & fun for gift giving. I can't wait to see what you all make for the challenge.

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Hi everyone!

I am WAY excited about this challenge! As soon as I saw that we could incorporate a birdcage... I was ALL over that!  I have had a birdcage that I got from an antique store awhile ago - and today I am gonna share what I did with it!!

This is what it looked like when I brought it home from the antique store!

And here is what I made from the above --

I bought a 4x6 inch canvas and painted and hung it from the inside!

I decided to keep the little birdie on here, but added some Prima flowers to her!




I made some paper flowers for the inside bottom of the cage!

Can't wait to see what everyone creates!!!
~~Julie~~

Photobucket

Hello... its Lynnda here...
The moment I saw this...Spontaneously, in my head... I knew I'm going to create this mini for my INSTAX photos...My brother gave me this Fuji INSTAX camera during my summer holiday in Singapore...I only managed to take not more than 10 photos... {HAH, I'm running low with the film!}

I always have these corrugated boxes kept for "just in case" I might need them... {{True enough}}..
For the cover of the Album I used these corrugated pieces...
And for the pages inside ~  I used these packaging...{Yup, I hoard these gorgeous packaging..never know when I might need them!}
So there you go... I have included at least one or more upcycled item on my mini as part of the criteria
Here is the main cover...
...Can you spot the birdcage... and that little birdie...
All pp used in this mini album is from my Lilybee stash...
Most of the embellishments used {my stashes} ...are fussy cuttings from PP and also from stamping....






I can't wait to see how the LESSology Challenge #14 - Birds of a feather inspires YOU! ..

Whoa! Another winning load from the design team! Hope you are inspired to give LESSology Challenge #14: Birds of a feather a go, we would love to see your entries! :)

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow! I love what lynnda and angi made! Gorgeous girls!

Lynnda said...

WOW... Gorgeous creation from both Julie and Angi... Very inspiring indeed!!! Hugs..xoxo

Lalo said...

Super awesome!!!

~amy~ said...

Super creative ladies!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, everything -- all the projects -- are just awesome!!! Super job, ladies!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful projects!!!!!

Mynn xx said...

AMAZING work, ladies! LOVE the fabulous canvas on the journal--and the hint of red is fabulous! The bird cage is GORGEOUS with it's fabulous floral carpet, and the board book is SPECTACULAR! LOVE the beautiful colors! Amazing work, gals! :O)