Mar 21, 2012

Meet LESSology design team member: Lynnda Hosni!


Photobucket

We would like to officially welcome Lynnda Hosni to the LESSology Design Team! :)


My name is Lynnda Hosni! Although my time is very limited being a working mum and having 2 boys, I am passionate about all things crafty. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am blissfully married to my supportive soul mate Fairuz and I have one cheeky 7 year old little boy Matin. [BLESS]

Ever since I started this hobby, it has never been wrong! To me this craft hobby is the perfect combination of art, photography, beautiful papers and also a complete freedom to express myself! I did not realize that I have this hidden artsy talent. I consider myself a newbie and my resolution is to learn and incorporate new things on my layouts/cards or any other form of Arts. I don’t think I have a fixed style; it evolves from time to time but one thing I am sure, I love colours! And lately, I love to include recycled or upcycled items and tags on my project. Thus I was so thrilled and very excited when Yvonne Yam extended the invitation for me to be part of LESSology Design Team.

Thank you to Yvonne and the crew of LESSology for having me on the team! I am so looking forward to be working with you talented ladies! Hugs…xoxo


Here's a look at some of Lynnda's wonderful creations!






11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Welcome to the team!!!!

Lalo said...

Love love love Lynnda!!! She always puts out awesome stuff and no one uses color better then she!!! Contracts Lynnda...you rock!!!

Shahrul Niza said...

Congratulations Lynda! can't wait for many more beautiful creations.

Melissa said...

Congratulations Lynda! Your creations are always so beautiful.

~amy~ said...

yahoooooooooo for Lynnda!!!!

mandysea said...

welcome Lynnda! So love your work!!

Katy said...

Yay!! Congratulations! You make beautiful things!!

Lynnda said...

Thank you so much ladies... I am truly honored!!! I can't wait to reveal my 1st project already!!! Woot Woot... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo!!! CONGRATS and WELCOME Lynnda!!

Linda said...

Wonderful creations! Welcome to the team!

alexandra s.m. said...

Super happy to hear this great news!
Love Lynnda's projects!!