Nov 2, 2011

LESSology Challenge #5: Creative projects of Angi Barrs and Julie Tucker-Wolek



Photobucket

Ready for more cute jars? Check out what Angi Barrs and Julie Tucker-Wolek made! :)

Angi Barrs


Hi everyone! It's Angi here to share my altered jar with all of you. And I must say this is my FAVE so far of the LESSology projects. It was so fun to make. Here are the details.

Instead of throwing away my Ragu spaghetti sauce jar I decided to clean it and alter it up for Christmas.


I purchased all of my supplies from Michael's craft store. The snowman is actually a Christmas tree ornament. Here's a side view of my jar. I covered the Ragu label with glitter cardstock to add some shine.


This is my favorite part of my altered jar. I love the cute little snowman's face. I also added pink curly ribbon. I'm going to make more of these for gift giving season.


On the inside of the jar I added sparkly styrofoam balls and a larger pink ornament.


I can't wait to visit your blogs to see what you come up with for this fun challenge!


Julie Tucker-Wolek

I had so much fun making my altered jar! Recently my daughters director of her daycare got transferred to another daycare, and I had a little trinket jar sitting around and I thought I would dress it up and add some Hershey's kisses too! (can't ever hurt to have chocolate added to any gift, right?) :)

Here is what I started out with :)

And here is what I transformed it to :)



I can't wait to see what everyone makes :)
~~Julie~~

Aren't these the cutest jars? We would love to see your cute jars for LESSology Challenge #5: Jars of Cuteness! Please leave some love for our designers! :)

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I just LOVE Angi's jar! That snowman is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

TesaB said...

Wohoo!!!! They are both sooooo CUTE"!!!! Love your jars!!!! Need to make one!!! :):):)

mandysea said...

Fabulous projects!! Both making lovely gifts!!! Great ideas!

Lynnda said...

Supa Cute... Love both ... Julie and Angi you ladies ROCKED!!! hugs...xoxo

Katy said...

Very cute jars! The recepients will be so happy!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my gosh, it is getting cuter and cuter here each day!!! Well done team!!!!!

Bimart´s ateliê said...

Que trabalhos lindos amo estas inspirações.

alexandra s.m. said...

Another wonderful post!
You guys are so creative ;-)

TFS~

Unknown said...

They are so beautiful both..cool work girls!
byeee,Lean

sandi said...

These are just fab! Love them!

~amy~ said...

soooooo totally cute ladies!!!!